System Admin JD
*Working with Windows Server
*Working with Active Directory Domain Controllers (Design, Deploy and Migration/Upgrade AD’s)
*Strong Knowledge in Exchange 2010 / 2013 / 2016 (Design, Deploy and Migration/Upgrade)
*Backup and recovery of AD / Exchange, maintenance, performance and security monitoring.
*Managing DNS, DHCP, IIS, DFS, RAS, VPN
*Group Policy Administration
*Working with Server Hardware/Software issues and providing Remote support (Phone, Email and Chat)
*Monitor and respond quickly and effectively to requests received through the IT helpdesk
*Working with Cluster and Load Balance technologies
*Working with VMWare ESX / vSphere & Microsoft HyperV
*Participate in meetings and conference calls related to support Proactively identify process improvements and Handling customer escalations.
* working with SAN / NAS devices
*Create and update documentation for IT administrators and personnel
* Perform other tasks as assigned.
Recommended Software Skills (installing, configuring, and troubleshooting)
* Microsoft Server 2008 R2, 2012 & 2016
* Microsoft Active Directory
* Microsoft Exchange Server 2003, 2007, 2010 or 2013
* VMWare ESX / ESXi
* Microsoft Office applications, Outlook, Excel, Word, Access 2010, Visio
* Good Understanding on Cloud Technologies
* Strong Knowledge in Remote Support
* TCP/IP network routing, communications ports (port-forwarding), and configuring hardware firewall rules
* Must have had lead role in design and implementation of Active Directory systems
* Strong written communication and documentation skills
* Domain-name registration and modification, authoritative DNS host changes
* DNS record types, modifying records and migrating domains and/or DNS hosts
* Configuring and troubleshooting network printing and scanning via TCP/IP
* Understanding and developing strategies for data protection via data backups and business-continuance planning for disaster-recovery situations
* Working with technical-support services to develop solutions to problems with various products' support departments, including ISPs and hardware & software manufacturers
* Ability to learn new technologies and run training secession.
* Must have reliable transportation, Internet access from home and be on call for issues after hours.
* Willing to work in 24*7 Shift
* Strong Analytical Skills
* Strong Communication Skills
* Must have exp to work with US/UK clients
If you qualify for the opening above, please send your CV to [email protected]
We’re offering Free Consultation for all interested parties either American Companies looking to hire or American People looking to move to Cuenca and get hired. Make sure to get in touch with us and claim your Free Consultation phone session.
It Doesn't Cost a Dime so What are you Waiting for?